Adair Elongated 1.28 gpf Right Hand Trip Lever One-Piece Toilet in White
SKU# 38189 | MODEL# k-3946-ra-0
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Adair Comfort Height One-Piece Elongated 1.28 Gpf Chair-Height Toilet With Right-Hand Trip Lever, And Quiet-Close Seat from Kohler features the latest in technology and style.
Kohler Model Number: K-3946-ra-0
An excellent value, the Adair toilet features a striking organic design inspired by the windswept rock formations of Sedona, Arizona. A slim tank and pared-down oval forms make this compact, high-efficiency toilet perfect for smaller spaces. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
Classic look one-piece toilets from Kohler's Adair collection bring subtle style and increased cleanliness to any bathroom in your home.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Cachet Quiet Close seat with Grip-Tight allows seat to close quietly and quickly unlatch from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.