Wellworth 1.28 gpf Toilet Tank in Biscuit
SKU# 46414 | MODEL# k-4841-96
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Wellworth Toilet Tank in Biscuit with a 1.28 gpf water consumption rate from Kohler features the latest in technology and style.
An American classic, this Wellworth high-efficiency toilet tank features innovative technology for powerful, low-consumption flushing. At 1.28 gallons per flush, this economical tank provides up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet. This streamlined tank matches with a coordinated bowl for a complete toilet.
A perfect match, the popular Wellworth pedestal sink and toilet combine great performance with iconic, streamlined style. Their simple, contemporary look bring durable construction and thoughtful design to almost any bathroom at an affordable price.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Class Five - provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness.
- Three preinstalled tank bolts save installation time.
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush.
- 1.28 gpf high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet without sacrificing performance.
- Qualifies as an HET(High-Efficiency Toilet). Consumer rebates are available in some municipalities.
- Polished chrome trip lever.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.
- Quick Ship: No