Rite-Temp Pressure Balance Cartridge
SKU# 44922 | MODEL# k-8305-na
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Rite-Temp Pressure Balance Cartridge from Kohler adds style and convenience to your home.
Kohler Model Number: K-8305-NA
The new Kohler Rite-Temp valve system sets new standards for ease of installation, application versatility, and long-term reliability, simplifying your plumbing project and providing maximum flexibility for future changes or upgrades. The new Kohler Rite-Temp pressure-balance cartridge can be ordered separately or as a complete valve and cartridge kit (K-8304).
From Kohler, faucets and showerheads from the Rite-Temp collection feature pressure-balancing technology which maintains water temperature within +/-3 degrees Fahrenheit.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Includes pressure balance cartridge and mud guard.
- 5.0 gpm (18.9 l/min) maximum flow rate at 45 psi.
- Single lever design cycles from off through cold to hot.
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection.
- One-piece cartridge design simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Adjustable high-temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Requires valve body and trim to complete installation (sold separately).
- Pressure-balancing diaphragm technology maintains outlet temperature within +/-3°F during water pressure fluctuations.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.