Purist 7" Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet in Vibrant Brushed Moderne Brass
SKU# 56433 | MODEL# K-7506-2MB
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
This Kohler Purist 7" Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet in Vibrant Brushed Moderne Brass adds style and convenience to your kitchen.
Designed to accommodate an extra-thick counter, this Purist bar or prep sink faucet combines a strong architectural form and simple-to-use features. Featuring a single level handle, the high-arch swing spout includes a pull-out spray head with two flow options and pause function to make kitchen tasks easier. This faucet is ideal for an entertainment area, kitchen island, or prep sink.
With simple unembellished forms created from beautiful, enduring materials, the Purist collection is a minimalist backdrop for the poetic simplicity of water. It offers a quiet, organic elegance that’s a natural fit for the home spa.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Three-function pull-out spray head with touch-control allows you to switch between spray, laminar flow, and pause.
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- ProMotion technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down spray head easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean spray face features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch gooseneck spout and 360° spout rotation offer superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Single level handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).