HydroRail-S 1.75 gpm Shower Column in Polished Chrome
SKU# 46886 | MODEL# k-76472-g-cp
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
This shower column by Kohler comes in a polished chrome finish and is made of sturdy metal. The design brings elegance and convenience to your space.
Create a luxurious two-outlet showering experience with this easy-to-install kit, which includes an Artifacts showerhead and handshower along with a HydroRail-S column and metal hose. This Artifacts kit features Katalyst, a cutting-edge technology that intensifies the flow of water for a completely indulgent showering experience while saving up to 30% water consumption compared to conventional 2.5-gpm showerheads.
The HydroRail by Kohler allows you to easily upgrade a standard shower to a luxurious experience. The Hydrorail allows you to add handshower and slidebar functionality along with modern style.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Includes K-72774-G Artifacts showerhead, K-72776-G Artifacts handshower, K-45906 HydroRail-S shower column, and K-9514 MasterShower 60" metal hose.
- Optimized spray face features a new nozzle geometry that delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets that both minimizes wasteful overspray and increases cleaning and hair-rinsing performance.
- MasterClean spray face features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- New translucent nozzle color provides improved visual aesthetics with all available finishes.
- 1.75 gpm (6.6 lpm) maximum showerhead/handshower flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar).
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.
- Quick Ship: Yes