Honesty Single-Handle Shower Only in Polished Chrome
SKU# 38856 | MODEL# k-ts99764-4-cp
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Honesty Rite-Temp Shower Trim With 2.0 Gpm Showerhead And Lever Handle from Kohler adds style and convenience to your home.
Kohler Model Number: K-ts99764-4-cp
With clean lines and square features, the contemporary Honesty faucet collection draws inspiration from modern European design. This shower trim includes a water-saving showerhead with Katalyst air-induction spray. By infusing two liters of air per minute, Katalyst delivers a powerful, voluptuous spray that clings to the body with larger, fuller water drops. Pair this trim with a Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve, which maintains your desired water temperature during pressure fluctuations.
Mix and match items from the Honesty collection to bring style and convenience to your home. Products from the Kohler Honesty collection feature the latest innovations, best new materials, and boldest styles.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- This new K-TS99764-4 trim replaces the existing K-T99764-4 trim. The new trim is identical and includes trim adapter kits for both Rite-temp K-304/K-2971 Hiflow and the new K-8304 series valve.
- Pressure-balancing diaphragm technology maintains outlet temperature within +/-3°F during water pressure fluctuations.
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection.
- Single handle controls both on/off activation and temperature settings.
- Includes faceplate with ADA-compliant metal lever handle.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.