Exhale B90 1.5 gpm Hand Shower in Polished Chrome
SKU# 44804 | MODEL# k-72587-cp
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Exhale B90 Hand Shower in Polished Chrome from Kohler features a 1.5 gpm flow rate. Easy to install, this faucet also includes a limited lifetime warranty.
Kohler Model Number: K-72587-CP
Inspired by the graceful curves of nature, the Exhale hand shower places an array of shower experiences at your fingertips. Simply rotate the sprayface to select from three distinct water sprays: full coverage with large, air-infused drops; drenching rain for a soothing downpour; or pulsating massage to ease body aches. Exhale's sleek, organic design blends in beautifully with any shower space.
Exhale B90 Collection
With a selection of handshowers, showerheads and showering components, Exhale delivers a signature showering experience designed to calm your mind and invigorate your body. Inspired by the delicate petals of a dahlia, the design brings a gentle elegance to the shower and complements a variety of bathroom decors.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- hand shower features transitional design.
- Advanced spray engine provides three spray experiences: full coverage, drenching rain, and intense massage spray.
- Full-coverage spray produces an encompassing spray ideal for everyday use.
- Drenching rain delivers a soothing circular water pattern.
- Intense massage spray targets sore muscles to ease away aches and pains.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate.
- Full 360° rotation of entire sprayface cycles through spray functions.
- Silicone sprayface is easy to clean.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.