DTV+ Conversion Kit for DTVII
SKU# 44978 | MODEL# k-97170-na
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The DTV+ Conversion Kit for DTVII from Kohler adds style and convenience to your home.
Kohler Model Number: K-97170-NA
Update your DTV showering system with touchscreen control. This kit is an easy way to upgrade an installed DTV II interface to the latest DTV+ touchscreen interface. By utilizing the existing interface wall sleeve, the new interface can be installed without making any expensive changes to the finished wall surface. The kit also includes a wiring connection adapter, eliminating the need to route new wiring or open walls.
Add a bathtub or shower accessory from the DTV collection to complete your bathroom remodel. Kohler accessories are designed to make installation and use of your new shower or tub easy and convenient.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Upgrade an existing installed DTV II primary interface (K-695) to a DTV+ interface (K-99693).
- Kit includes cover plate and all required cables to convert the existing components to work with the new DTV+ system controller and interface, including a wiring connection adapter to utilize existing in-wall cables.
- If the existing installation includes a Media Module (K-638), this component is not compatible with the DTV+ interface and must be removed from the system.
- If the audio/music feature of the media module is currently being used, this must be replaced by installing the DTV+ amplifier module (K-99696). The audio/music functionality is different from the media module. Refer to the amplifier product details for m
- If external lighting is controlled via the media module, this must be rewired to a wall switch. Refer to the installation instructions for more information.
- If installed, the auxiliary interface (K-686) must also be upgraded at the same time using the K-97171 conversion kit.
- Note that DTV II landscape primary interfaces (K-694) cannot be upgraded to the DTV+ interface.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.