DTV+ Bridge Module
SKU# 45016 | MODEL# k-99701-na
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The DTV+ Bridge Module from Kohler adds style and convenience to your home.
Kohler Model Number: K-99701-NA
Kohler DTV+ switch modules give you the ability to integrate control of bathroom electrical devices with the DTV+ system, expanding the convenience and comfort of the DTV+ showering system. Modules allow for wireless control of multiple electrical devices such as bathroom lights, fans, and towel warmers. This bridge module is required when using the K-99699-NA on/off switch module or K-99700-NA dimmer switch module.
Add a bathtub or shower accessory from the DTV collection to complete your bathroom remodel. Kohler accessories are designed to make installation and use of your new shower or tub easy and convenient.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- The bridge and switch module system allows the user to control and operate most electrical devices from the DTV+ interface.
- The bridge module provides wireless communication between the DTV+ Controller and the switch modules.
- DTV+ system can control up to three switch modules utilizing the bridge module.
- Timer function for precise control.
- Example applications: Bathroom lighting, bathroom fans, switchable glass, towel warmers.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.