C3-455 Quiet-Close Elongated Electronic Bidet Seat in Biscuit
SKU# 50750 | MODEL# K-8298-CR-96
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Kohler C3-455 Elongated Electronic Bidet Seat is a great addition to your bathroom and features the latest in technology and style.
Upgrade your existing toilet to the freshness of personal cleansing, combined with the convenience of a handheld remote control. The C3-455 bidet toilet seat has a sleek, streamlined design that fits most elongated toilets and uses soothing heated water to provide a higher level of cleansing and hygiene. Adjust the water temperature, spray, and heated seat with the remote, and save your favorite settings for easy use. A built-in nightlight illuminates the bowl, and the self-cleaning stainless steel wand uses UV light for automatic sanitizing.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Hybrid heater provides continuously heated water for consistent comfort.
- Sleek, handheld remote control with two programmable user presets.
- Front and rear wash modes provide warm water for cleansing.
- Adjustable water temperature and water pressure.
- Choose oscillating or pulsating spray.
- Heated seat with five adjustable temperature settings.
- Stainless steel wand with automatic UV-light self-sanitization.
- LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a nightlight.
- Warm-air drying system with adjustable air speed and temperature.
- Automatic deodorization with carbon filter for odor control.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.