Betello Comfort Height Elongated Toilet Bowl in Biscuit
SKU# 52873 | MODEL# K-20148-96
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Betello Elongated Toilet Bowl in Biscuit from Kohler features the latest in technology and style.
The Betello toilet bowl delivers powerful swirl-style flushing in a contemporary skirted design. Kohler's most complete flush ever, Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. Installation is easy with the ReadyLock system: the skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets.
With an easy-to-clean, concealed skirt, toilets from the Betello collection are a luxury addition to your home.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Revolution 360 flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl clean longer.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- CleanCoat surface treatment inhibits the growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning.
- Combines with the K-20203/-RA or K-20204 tank to create a complete K-20197/-RA Betello or K-20198 Betello ContinuousClean toilet.
- Patented ReadyLock installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.
- Quick Ship: No