Artifacts Gentleman's Bar Kitchen Faucet in Vibrant Stainless
SKU# 46911 | MODEL# k-99268-vs
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
This bar by Kohler comes in a vibrant stainless finish and is made of sturdy brass. The design brings elegance and beauty to your space.
The Artifacts faucet collection brings you classic designs reimagined in fresh new ways for various task areas of the kitchen. Inspired by vintage spigots and classic soda fountains, the Artifacts Gentleman's bar faucet makes a stylish statement in any kitchen or entertainment area.
Artifacts Gentleman's Collection
Inspired by turn-of-the-century charm, each piece in the Artifacts collection is like a vintage treasure rediscovered. At home in any decor, the Artifacts collection gives you the freedom to create a look that is yours and yours alone.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- The vintage artisan inspired top-mount handle provides a unique statement to any kitchen.
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.