Artifacts Bridge Bar Kitchen Faucet in Polished Chrome
SKU# 56195 | MODEL# K-76520-4-CP
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
This Artifacts Bridge Bar kitchen faucet features an eco-friendly 1.5 gpm flow rate, and comes in a Polished Chrome finish.
The Artifacts faucet collection brings you classic designs reimagined in fresh new ways for various task areas of the kitchen. Featuring a compact profile ideal for a secondary sink, this Artifacts bridge faucet celebrates vintage style with its level handles and Victorian-inspired swivel spout. A convenient side spray lets you switch from gentle BerrySoft(R) spray to powerful Sweep(R) spray at the touch of a button, so you're set for food prep as well as quick cleanup.
Inspired by turn-of-the-century charm, each piece in the Artifacts faucet and accessory collection is like a vintage treasure rediscovered. At home in any decor, the Artifacts collection gives you the freedom to create a look that is yours and yours alone.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Matching two-function side spray featuring Sweep Spray and BerrySoft provides convenience for cleaning and food prep.
- Sweep spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning.
- BerrySoft is a light spray ideal for washing hands, rinsing delicate dishware and prepping fruits and vegetables.
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- ProMotion technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the side spray easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean spray face features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- Two level handles offer separate control of hot and cold water.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.