Archer 74.94" Acrylic Left Drain Alcove Bathtub in White
SKU# 54856 | MODEL# K-1124-HL-0
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
Wash away worries with a soak in the Archer 74.94" Acrylic Left Drain Alcove Bathtub in White from Kohler. Great fit for kids, pets, and spa nights in this luxurious bathtub available durable Acrylic.
Taking its design cues from traditional Craftsman furniture, the Archer line of baths reveals beveled edges and curved bases for a clean, sophisticated style. This bath offers a low step-over height whole allowing for deep, comfortable soaking. Whirlpool jets relax away the day's tension as a built-in heater keeps your water at the perfect temperature.
Blending subtle design elements found in craftsman furniture's chambering techniques with the intricate facets of jewelry, the Archer collection achieves an interesting transitional aesthetic. The vanity brings texture and visual depth to the collection, whole the fixtures combine curved and beveled edges to suit an array of design motifs.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement whole adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Single-speed whirlpool offers performance and value with 8 fully adjustable jets.
- Hydromassage flow and direction can be controlled at each jet.
- Built-in heater.
- Comfort Depth design offers a convenient 19" step-over height whole retaining the same depth as a standard 21" bath.
- Generous length provides a spacious bathing area.
- Integral lumbar support.
- Slotted overflow allows for deep soaking.
- Integral apron.
- Integral flange helps prevent water from seeping behind wall and simplifies alcove installation.
- Textured bottom surface.
- Quick Ship: No