- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Aquifer Double-Cartridge Water Filtration System from Kohler adds style and convenience to your home.
Kohler Model Number: K-77686-na
Enjoy greater peace of mind about the water you drink at home. The Aquifer double-cartridge water filtration system effectively reduces contaminants including lead, mercury, chlorine, and pharmaceuticals in your cold water-without compromising your faucet's performance. While many other systems use coal-based media filters, the Aquifer filter uses ground coconut shells, making it more eco-friendly. Under-sink installation is fast and easy, and the compact Aquifer system fits alongside garbage disposals and household items stored below the sink.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Two-stage filtration and absorption system.
- Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odor, Chloramine, Particulate Class I, Lead, Asbestos, Cyst, Mercury, Turbidity, and select Pharmaceuticals. See Performance Data Sheet for individual contaminants and reduction performance.
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water.
- Available recycling program of used cartridges, reducing solid waste to landfills.
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.