The Dutchmaster collection captures the movement and lush beauty of flowers, bringing bold artistic photography to the bathroom sink. Kohler collaborated with "florography" artist Ashley Woodson Bailey to create this exquisite floral composition. Inspired by Dutchmaster paintings of the 17th century, the glorious pattern is abloom with hellebores, fritillaries, ranunculus, and sweet pea, dramatically lit on a dark backdrop in the style of chiaroscuro painting. Rendered on the graceful contours of the Carillon vessel sink, Dutchmaster stands as a bold statement piece in the bath.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Decorated with a dramatic floral pattern on black background.
- Produced in collaboration with artist-photographer Ashley Woodson Bailey (AWB).
- Round basin with subtle lift at edges.
- Wading pool design accommodates a wide variety of faucets.
- No faucet holes; requires wall- or counter-mount faucet.