Whether you're looking for a faucet for your home or for commercial use, there's an Elkay faucet to meet your needs. From the kitchen and bath, to the laundry, we have stylish designs to compliment every decor. Our commercial faucets are ideal for offices, classrooms, health care facilities, foodservice applications and more.
An Elkay Lustertone Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit.
Who is Elkay?
Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition, we offer prep, bar, bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms, office buildings, health care facilities, parks and recreation areas and more.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Faucet is ADA compliant.
- LEAD-FREE COMPLIANT: Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 to meet all federal and state regulations for low or no-lead products.
- LOW FLOW: Includes water-saving features.
- SOLID BRASS WATERWAYS: Built for long-term durability.
- INCLUDES TWO AERATORS: Comes installed with 1.5 GPM water-saving aerator; optional 2.2 GPM aerator insert included.
- REMOVABLE CARTRIDGE: Allows for easy repair and replacement of cartridge.
- FORWARD-ONLY HANDLE(S): Handle(s) rotates forward only so there is no interference with the backsplash.
- 1 FAUCET HOLE: Faucet designed to be installed using one faucet hole.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.