With KOHLER Nightlight technology, you can safely locate your toilet in the dark without turning on the light. This Cachet toilet seat offers a choice of three brightness levels so you can adjust the nightlight as you please. An LED guide light on a 10-hour cycle helps you see your toilet in the dark, and LED lighting illuminates the bowl when the lid is lifted. Unique Grip-Tight bumpers hold the seat firmly in place and prevent shifting. This soft-close seat also features innovative technology that prevents the seat from slamming and simplifies both cleaning and installation.
The Cachet collection of toilet seats from Kohler features the latest technology. Choose from a variety of modern toilet seats with lights and quiet close options.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Light intensity designed to provide enough light to see the toilet without disrupting nighttime vision.
- Choose between three brightness levels: a soft glow or brighter illumination.
- Dual LED lighting offers guiding light when lid is down and task light when lid is lifted.
- Illumination cycle with automatic 10-hour nightlight.
- Battery-operated - no electrical cords required.
- Up to 12 months of battery life (uses 4 AA batteries, not included).
- Quiet-Close elongated seat allows seat to close quietly.
- Grip-Tight bumpers hold seat firmly in place.
- Quick-Release hinges allow seat to be unlatched from toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning; no tools required.
- Quick-Attach hardware for fast and secure installation.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.