Trinsic Centerset Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet in Chrome
SKU# 52331 | MODEL# 2559-MPU-DST
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
This Trinsic Centerset bathroom faucet supports a flow rate up to 1.2 gpm, comes in a Chrome finish, and is covered by a lifetime limited warranty. Drain not included.
Inspired by the sleek elegance of modern European design, the Trinsic Bath Collection completes the look of any contemporary bath, from classic to rustic. Delta faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance.
Inspired by the sleek elegance of modern European design, the Trinsic Bath Collection completes the look of any contemporary bath, from classic to rustic.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- Fits 3-hole 4 in. installations
- Includes matching finish metal push pop-up drain assembly
- WaterSense labeled faucet uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
- High-arc spout
- 3/8 in. O.D. straight PEX supply tubes
- 1/4 turn handle stops
- Simple, 3-hole centerset bathroom sink faucet insulation
- Delta faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology last 2X longer
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product does not meet water efficiency standards and is not eligible for purchase in the following states:
If your state is not listed above, this product meets GPM (Gallons Per Minute) or GPF (Gallons Per Flush) standards and will ship to your state.