Trillian Wall-Mount Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet in Lumicoat Polished Nickel
SKU# 52303 | MODEL# T3543LF-PN-PR-WL
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
Delta designed this Trillian Wall Mount Faucet to simplify your life and beautify your bathroom. The Lumicoat Polished Nickel finish reflects current styles and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
The prismatic faceting of the Trillian Bath Collection is an evolution of modern style that creates an edgy look which catches the light as well as the eye. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard — helping you save water without compromising performance. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The prismatic faceting of the Trillian Bath Collection is an evolution of modern style that creates an edgy look which catches the light as well as the eye.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Lumicoat Finishes easily wipe clean and are guaranteed to resist mineral buildup and hard water stains on the product’s most commonly touched areas
- Wall-Mounted for an upscale look and more streamlined vanity space
- Laminar flow lends a beautiful, refined look that complements the design of the faucet
- Fits 3-hole 8 in. wall installations
- Trim kit only, must purchase rough-in kit separately
- Rough-in R3500-WL required for insulation (sold separately)
- Accommodates wall thicknesses from 1/8 in. to 1-1/8 in.
- Drain assembly sold separately
- Choose from push pop-up drain 72172 or push pop-up drain with overflow holes 72173 in coordinating finish
- Must purchase rough-in R3500-WL separately for insulation
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.