Trillian 5.63" Two-Handle Roman Tub Filler in Lumicoat Black Stainless
SKU# 52278 | MODEL# T2743-KS-PR
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
Install the Trillian Two-Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet in Lumicoat Black Stainless from Delta to add style and functionality to your bathroom remodel.
The prismatic faceting of the Trillian Bath Collection is an evolution of modern style that creates an edgy look which catches the light as well as the eye. Complete your bath with a beautifully designed Delta Roman Tub faucet. Our products are purposefully designed to simplify insulation and enhance everyday use for all the moments that follow. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The prismatic faceting of the Trillian Bath Collection is an evolution of modern style that creates an edgy look which catches the light as well as the eye.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Lumicoat Finishes easily wipe clean and are guaranteed to resist mineral buildup and hard water stains on the product’s most commonly touched areas
- Trim kit only, must purchase rough-in R2707 separately to complete the unit
- Alternative rough options: R2707-PX (PEX crimp applications), R2707-MF (memory fitting/cold expansion applications)
- Fits 3-hole 8-16 in. deck-mount installations
- Rigid spout
- Red/blue indicator markings
- ADA compliant metal lever handles
- Must purchase rough-in R2707 separately for insulation
- Designed to fit 3-hole 8-16" deck-mount insulation
- Backed by Delta's Lifetime Limited Warranty
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.