- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Trillian Valve Trim Diverter pairs with Delta tub and shower faucets to help complete your bathroom remodel.
The prismatic faceting of the Trillian Bath Collection is an evolution of modern style that creates an edgy look which catches the light as well as the eye. Delta showers with Monitor pressure-balance valves are engineered to make sure you Don't experience a sudden and possibly unsafe change in water temperature as a result of running water elsewhere, such as using a dishwasher, flushing a toilet or running a washing machine. By integrating separate controls on one trim with the MultiChoice Integrated Shower Diverter, we've streamlined insulation and your shower style. With the MultiChoice Universal system, you have the freedom to upgrade style and functionality later. And, because there’s no need to alter plumbing behind the wall, you save time, effort and money on future renovation updates. With separate volume and temperature control on this model, simply set the water at your preferred temperature and turn the shower on or off with the volume control handle — without interrupting your set temperature. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta showers are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The prismatic faceting of the Trillian Bath Collection is an evolution of modern style that creates an edgy look which catches the light as well as the eye.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Lumicoat Finishes easily wipe clean and are guaranteed to resist mineral buildup and hard water stains on the product’s most commonly touched areas
- Delta MultiChoice Integrated Shower Diverter provides a sleek, streamlined style for your shower while eliminating the need for an additional diverter valve
- 2-port, 3-position diverter
- 2 individual and 1 shared position
- Monitor 17 Series dual-function pressure balance cartridge
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe ±3.6 degrees F (±1.7 degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal integrated diverter rough separately to complete the unit
- Recommended rough-in valve kit R22000 sold separately
- Shower handle kit only, purchase Delta shower valve separately
- 3 setting diverter: 2 individual positions, 1 shared position
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product does not meet water efficiency standards and is not eligible for purchase in the following states:
- New York
If your state is not listed above, this product meets GPM (Gallons Per Minute) or GPF (Gallons Per Flush) standards and will ship to your state.
- Ada Compliant: Yes
- Cec: Yes
- Collection: Trillian
- Color Family: Chrome
- Fixture Finish: Lumicoat Chrome
- Flow Rate: 5.8 gpm
- Handle Type: Lever
- Height: 8.13"
- Length: 4.19"
- Material: Metal
- Mount Location: Wall
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Prop 65 Warning: Yes
- Room Type: Bathroom
- State Restrictions: CA CT GA NV NY TX WA
- Style: Modern
- Trim Type: Three-Way
- Type V: Valve Trim Diverter
- Upc: 195205002918
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Weight: 5.57 lbs
- Width: 6.88"