Traditional Hot Water Dispenser in Matte Black
SKU# 51744 | MODEL# 1960LF-H-BL
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Traditional Water Dispenser faucet in Matte Black from Delta features an Arch spout, and a Single Handle Lever. With a 1.5 gpm flow rate it is sure to save water and add style and convenience to your kitchen.
Delta Beverage Faucets conveniently provide purified drinking water in a wide range of styles and finishes. Air gaps are integrated within the faucet for easy use with a reverse osmosis system. Delta Beverage Faucets are for cold water insulation only and ideal for any reverse osmosis (RO), under the counter water filtration systems, or chillers but cannot be used with Instant Hot tanks. If insulation does not require an air gap, the connection can simply be cut or coiled out of the way under the deck. Perfect for the pantry, butler's kitchen, or bar, but stylish enough to be featured next to your main faucet. Delta faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta beverage faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Works with RO systems, filtered water systems, chillers, or as a cold water tap
- Spout swings 360 degrees
- Single lever handle design
- Air gap included with 1/4 in. tube for RO system and 3/8 in. tube for drain
- Mounting wrench to assist in tightening mounting nut securely
- Integrated supply tube with 3/8 in. compression fitting
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Recommend minimum 2-1/2 in. clearance to backsplash
- Works with RO or filtered water systems, or as a cold water tap
- Single-hole insulation
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.