Stryke Widespread Two Lever Handle Bathroom Faucet in Champagne Bronze
SKU# 51958 | MODEL# 35775-CZMPU-DST
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
Delta designed this Stryke Widespread Faucet to simplify your life and beautify your bathroom. The Champagne Bronze finish reflects current styles and this faucet features a Watersense compliant 1.2 gpm flow rate.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours. Designed to be integral to both your bathroom everyday use and personalized style, Stryke's robust design breathes intrigue into any space in your home. Delta faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- Laminar flow lends a beautiful, refined look that complements the design of the faucet
- Fits 3-hole 4-16 inch installations
- Includes matching finish metal pop-up drain assembly
- ADA compliant
- WaterSense labeled faucet uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
- Rigid spout
- Solid brass fabricated end valve
- 1/4 turn stops
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product does not meet water efficiency standards and is not eligible for purchase in the following states:
If your state is not listed above, this product meets GPM (Gallons Per Minute) or GPF (Gallons Per Flush) standards and will ship to your state.