Stryke Wall-Mount Two Helo Handle Bathroom Faucet in Stainless
SKU# 52142 | MODEL# T35766LF-SSWL
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
Delta designed this Stryke Wall Mount Faucet to simplify your life and beautify your bathroom. The Stainless finish reflects current styles and this faucet features a Watersense compliant 1.2 gpm flow rate.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours. Designed to be integral to both your bathroom everyday use and personalized style, Stryke's robust design breathes intrigue into any space in your home. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Accommodates wall thicknesses from 1/8 in. to 1-1/8 in.
- 1/2 in.-14 NPT threaded female inlets
- Laminar flow lends a beautiful, refined look that complements the design of the faucet
- Fits 3-hole 8-16 in. wall installations
- Drain assembly sold separately
- Trim kit only, must purchase rough-in kit R3500-WL separately
- Helo spoke handles add a custom touch with their distinctive 3-spoke design
- Must purchase rough-in R3500-WL separately for insulation
- Bathroom faucet requires 3-hole 8-16" wall-mount insulation
- Backed by Delta Faucet’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.