Stryke Wall Mount Tub Filler Two Helo Handle Bathroom Faucet in Venetian Bronze
SKU# 52190 | MODEL# T57766-RBWL
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
Delta designed this Stryke Wall Mount Faucet to simplify your life and beautify your bathroom. The Venetian Bronze finish reflects current styles and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours. Designed to be integral to both your bathroom everyday use and personalized style, Stryke's robust design breathes intrigue into any space in your home. Complete your bath with a beautifully designed Delta roman tub faucet, meticulously crafted to turn heads and enhance your experience. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Tub spout extends 12-3/4 in. from wall
- Ships with coordinating handles for quick and easy insulation
- Helo spoke handles add a custom touch with their distinctive 3-spoke design
- ADA Compliant
- Trim kit only, must purchase rough-in R3500-WL separately to complete the unit
- 1/2 in.-14 NPT threaded female inlets
- Accommodates wall thicknesses from 1/8 in. to 3-3/4 in.
- Three-hole wall-mount
- Rigid spout does not swivel
- Transform your bath with the ornate blend of deep warm tones and subtle highlights of Venetian Bronze
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.