Stryke Voice-Activated Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet in Champagne Bronze
SKU# 52010 | MODEL# 9176TV-CZ-PR-DST
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
This Stryke pull-down kitchen faucet by Delta features an eco-friendly 1.8 gpm flow rate, and comes in Champagne Bronze finish.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, Stryke Kitchen Collection faucets radiate confidence and include meaningful innovations to enhance everyday use. Delta VoiceIQ Technology pairs with your connected home device to give you exactly the amount of water you need with features like metered dispensing and custom container commands. Simply ask your faucet to dispense one cup, six ounces, a gallon or just about any other amount you could need. Custom container commands make everyday tasks easier, like filling a coffee pot or dog bowl, while thoughtful features like water warm-up and voice-activated on/off lend a hand when yours are full. This Stryke pull-down kitchen faucet also includes Touch2O Technology, MagnaTite Docking and other innovations designed to transform everyday life. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta kitchen faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Electronic parts are backed by our 5-year electronic parts warranty.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Delta VoiceIQ Technology pairs with your smart home device for completely hands-free control
- Use voice commands to turn your faucet on and off, warm the water, dispense a specific amount or fill custom containers like your coffee pot
- Hand wash feature provides the proper timing for lathering, scrubbing, and rinsing your hands
- Requires 6 AA (included) or 6 C batteries and A/C wall adapter (included)
- For insulation and continued operation of VoiceIQ Technology, a wall outlet underneath the sink that is not controlled by a switch is required
- With Touch2O Technology, a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle will start and stop the flow of water
- Integrated TempSense LED light shows water temperature, changing from blue to magenta to red as temperature increases
- Automatic water flow shut-off after four minutes helps conserve water
- Single-hole or 3-hole insulation (deck plate sold separately)
- Pairs with Amazon Alexa- and Google Assistant-enabled devices
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.