Stryke 17 Series Three-Way Valve Trim Diverter in Stainless
SKU# 52125 | MODEL# T27876-SSLHP
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Stryke Valve Trim Diverter pairs with Delta tub and shower faucets to help complete your bathroom remodel.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours. Designed to be integral to both your bathroom everyday use and personalized style, Stryke's robust design breathes intrigue into any space in your home. The Delta MultiChoice Integrated Shower Diverter consolidates custom shower design with its consumer-preferred streamlined style eliminating the need for an additional diverter valve. With separate handles for volume and temperature control, this Delta tub/shower provides a more refined showering experience. Simply set the water at your preferred temperature and turn the shower on or off with the volume control handle - without interrupting your set temperature. Delta pressure-balance valves use Monitor Technology to protect you and your family from sudden temperature changes. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal rough valve body to complete the unit (R22000 Series)
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe ±3 degrees F (±1.6 degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Diverter handle not included, must purchase handle separately to complete the unit
- Main control utilizes dual-function pressure balanced cartridge
- Three function diverter for 2 individual positions, 1 shared position
- Cartridges included
- Standard insulation allows up to 1-1/8 in. finished wall thickness
- Bottom handle is ADA compliant
- Brilliance Stainless versatile finish has subtle, warm undertones making it an excellent match with nickel or stainless steel
- Stainless complements nearly any look, be it traditional, transitional or contemporary
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.