Stryke 14 Series Helo Handle Valve Trim in Matte Black
SKU# 52041 | MODEL# T140766-BL
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Stryke Valve Trim pairs with Delta tub and shower faucets to help complete your bathroom remodel.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours. Designed to be integral to both your bathroom everyday use and personalized style, Stryke's robust design breathes intrigue into any space in your home. Complete your bath with a beautifully designed Delta diverter valve faucet, meticulously crafted to turn heads and enhance your experience. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Trim kit only, must purchase Delta MultiChoice Universal rough-in separately to complete the unit
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe ±3 degrees F (±1.6 degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Back-to-back insulation capability
- Temperature only controlled with handle
- 120 degrees maximum handle rotation
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve
- Red/blue pad print temperature indicator on the shower escutcheon
- Helo spoke handles add a custom touch with their distinctive 3-spoke design
- ADA Compliant metal helo handle
- Matte Black cultivates a sophisticated air and coordinates flawlessly with most other fixtures and accents
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.