Pivotal Wall-Mount Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet in Lumicoat Chrome
SKU# 51929 | MODEL# T3599LF-PR-WL
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
Delta designed this Pivotal Wall Mount Faucet to simplify your life and beautify your bathroom. The Lumicoat Chrome finish reflects current styles and this faucet features a Watersense compliant 1.2 gpm flow rate.
The confident slant of the Pivotal Bath Collection makes it a striking addition to a bathroom contemporary geometry for a look that makes a statement. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance.
The confident slant of the Pivotal Collection makes it a striking addition to your kitchen's contemporary geometry for a look that makes a statement.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Lumicoat Finishes easily wipe clean and are guaranteed to resist mineral buildup and hard water stains on the product’s most commonly touched areas
- Fits 3-hole 8 in. wall installations
- Trim kit only, must purchase rough-in kit separately
- Rough-in R3500-WL required for insulation (sold separately)
- Accommodates wall thicknesses from 1/8 in. to 1-1/8 in.
- Drain assembly sold separately
- Choose from push pop-up drain 72172 or push pop-up drain with overflow holes 72173 in coordinating finish
- WaterSense labeled faucet uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
- Bathroom faucet requires 3-hole 8" wall-mount insulation
- Delta bathroom faucet backed by Delta’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.