Pivotal Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet in Chrome with Exposed Hose
SKU# 51837 | MODEL# 9693-DST
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
This Pivotal pull-down kitchen faucet by Delta features an eco-friendly 1.8 gpm flow rate, and comes in Chrome finish.
The confident slant of the Pivotal Collection makes it a striking addition to your kitchen’s contemporary geometry for a look that makes a statement. Delta MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to pull your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use. Delta faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
The confident slant of the Pivotal Collection makes it a striking addition to your kitchen's contemporary geometry for a look that makes a statement.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Exposed hose swivels at spray wand and hub to prevent kinking and enhance flexibility
- MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn't droop over time
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- Fits 1-hole installations
- ADA Compliant
- High-arc pull-down swivels 360 degrees
- Free-moving hose weight for smooth operation of the pull-down wand
- 2.5 in. maximum deck insulation thickness
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.