Linden Pull-Out High-Arc Kitchen Faucet in Chrome
SKU# 31932 | MODEL# 4153-DST
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
This Linden Pull-Out kitchen faucet features an eco-friendly 1.5 gpm flow rate, and comes in a Chrome finish.
The Multi-Flow Spray Wand allows you to toggle from a water-efficient spray or stream for everyday tasks to a high water flow to fill pots and other large containers 33% faster*. Delta faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. Kitchen faucets with Touch-Clean Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles. *Temporary on-demand flow increase based on standard 1.5GPM rate at 60 psi.
Inspired by a strong presence in nature like that of a tree with reaching branches, the Linden bath collection features stylish flares and unexpected curves.
Who is Delta?
Founded in 1954, the Delta Faucet Company is focused on crafting great products that use water to transform the way you feel every day. Delta is centered on seamlessly integrating technology with stylish designs to make your busy life a little easier.
- Multi-Flow Spray Wands allow you to toggle from a water-efficient spray or stream for everyday tasks to a high water flow to fill pots and other large containers 33% faster
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- 1 or 3-hole 8" installation
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.
- Quick Ship: No