Kayra 17 Series Valve Trim Six-Way Diverter in Stainless
SKU# 51695 | MODEL# T27933-SS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Kayra Valve Trim Diverter pairs with Delta tub and shower faucets to help complete your bathroom remodel.
The stretched feminine form and unbroken lines of the Kayra Bath Collection create a clean, flowing design. With separate handles for volume and temperature control, this Delta tub/shower provides a more refined showering experience. Simply set the water at your preferred temperature and turn the shower on or off with the volume control handle - without interrupting your set temperature. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The stretched feminine form and unbroken lines of the Kayra Bath Collection create a clean, flowing design with an integrated pull-down spray wand that simplifies cleanup.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal Valve separately to complete the unit
- Recommended rough-in kit R22000
- Six function shower diverter
- 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions
- Top handle controls diverter functions
- Bottom handle controls on / off and adjusts volume
- Dial controls temperature
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe ±3 degrees F (±1.6 degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Main control utilizes dual-function pressure balanced cartridge
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.