Kayra 14 Series Single-Handle Shower Only Faucet in Chrome
SKU# 51660 | MODEL# T14233
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Kayra Shower Only faucet in Chrome from Delta features a 1.75 gpm flow rate, adding style and functionality to your home remodel.
The stretched feminine form and unbroken lines of the Kayra Bath Collection create a clean, flowing design. Delta pressure-balance valves use Monitor Technology to protect you and your family from sudden temperature changes. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The stretched feminine form and unbroken lines of the Kayra Bath Collection create a clean, flowing design with an integrated pull-down spray wand that simplifies cleanup.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal Valve separately to complete the unit
- Recommended rough-in kit R22000
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe ±3 degrees F (±1.6 degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Spray settings include: Full Body spray
- ADA compliant metal lever handle
- Temperature only controlled with handle
- WaterSense labeled shower heads use at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
- Red/Blue indicator markings
- Cartridge included
- Shower only
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.