Highline Classic Comfort Height Elongated 1 gpf Two-Piece Toilet in Black Black
SKU# 53016 | MODEL# K-5299-7
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Highline Classic Elongated 1 gpf Two-Piece Toilet in Black Black from Kohler features the latest in technology and style.
With its clean, simple design and ultra high-efficient performance, this Highline Classic water-conserving toilet combines both style and function. A 1.0-gallon flush reduces water use by more than 35 percent over 1.6-gallon toilets, offering a water savings of more than 4,500 gallons of water per toilet, per year. The elongated bowl and chair-like height ensure comfortable use.
Highline Classic Collection
With stark lines and a universal style, each two-piece toilet from Kohler's Highline collection will compliment the style of any bathroom in your home.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Two-piece design.
- 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf).
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combination consists of the K-5307 tank and the K-5297 bowl.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.
- Quick Ship: No