Galeon 17 Series Single-Handle 3-Setting Shower Only Faucet in Lumicoat Stainless
SKU# 51591 | MODEL# T17271-SS-PR
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Galeon Shower Only faucet in Lumicoat Stainless from Delta features a 1.75 gpm flow rate, adding style and functionality to your home remodel.
With a design inspired by the shape of sailboats, the Galeon Bath Collection brings a chiseled, contemporary look into the bath. Delta showers with Monitor pressure-balance valves are engineered to make sure you Don't experience a sudden and possibly unsafe change in water temperature as a result of running water elsewhere, such as using a dishwasher, flushing a toilet or running a washing machine. With separate handles for volume and temperature control, this Delta shower provides a more refined showering experience. Simply set the water at your preferred temperature and turn the shower on or off with the volume control handle — without interrupting your set temperature. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta showers are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The Galeon Bath Collection sails away from the expected with new innovations, knurled accents, and a chiseled arc design. With a design inspired by the shape of sailboats, the name “Galeon" derives from 15th century Spanish sailing ships.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Spray settings include: Full Body spray, Waterfall spray, and Pause
- Pause feature reduces water to a trickle, giving you space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks while maintaining your temperature settings
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime buildup from the spray face of your shower head with the touch of a finger
- Monitor 17 Series dual-function pressure balance cartridge
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe ±3.6 degrees F (±1.7 degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal valve rough (R10000 series) separately to complete the unit
- Control volume and water temperature independently with two separate handles for more refined control of your shower experience
- ADA Compliant
- Stem extension kit RP77992 can be ordered separately to allow for an additional 1-3/4 inch wall thickness
- Shower faucet trim kit only, purchase shower valve separately
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.