Essa Pull-Down Bar Kitchen Faucet in Chrome
SKU# 31842 | MODEL# 9913-DST
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
This Essa Pull-Down Bar kitchen faucet features an eco-friendly 1.8 gpm flow rate, and comes in a Chrome finish.
Delta MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to pull your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use. Delta faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. Kitchen faucets with Touch-Clean Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
A soft, modern take on euro design with subtle detailing accents make the Essa a smooth, sophisticated focal point for your kitchen.
Who is Delta?
Founded in 1954, the Delta Faucet Company is focused on crafting great products that use water to transform the way you feel every day. Delta is centered on seamlessly integrating technology with stylish designs to make your busy life a little easier.
- MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn't droop over time
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- 1 or 3-hole 8" installation
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.
- Quick Ship: No