Emmeline Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet in Lumicoat Chrome
SKU# 51522 | MODEL# 9182-PR-DST
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
This Emmeline pull-down kitchen faucet by Delta features an eco-friendly 1.8 gpm flow rate, and comes in Lumicoat Chrome finish.
The defined ridges of the Emmeline Kitchen Collection’s diamond-shaped spout cut a streamlined profile, balanced by captivating details that lend an elemental sense of old- world flair. Kitchen sink faucets with Touch-Clean Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. Delta ShieldSpray Technology cleans with laser-like precision while containing mess and splatter. A concentrated jet powers away stubborn messes while an innovative shield of water contains splatter and clears off the mess, so you can spend less time soaking, scrubbing and shirt swapping. Delta Lumicoat Finishes easily wipe clean without the need for cleaners or chemicals and are guaranteed to resist mineral buildup and hard water stains. The ultra-sleek surface repels liquids, resisting water spots and staying cleaner longer, so your faucet stays beautiful. Delta kitchen faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta kitchen faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The defined ridges of the Emmeline Kitchen Collection’s diamond-shaped spout cut a streamlined profile, balanced by captivating details that lend an elemental sense of old world flair.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn't droop over time
- ShieldSpray Technology powers off the mess without making a mess
- Concentrated stream cuts through messes and innovative water shield reduces splatter
- Lumicoat Finishes easily wipe clean without cleaners and chemicals
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- Fits 1 or 3-hole installations with optional included 10 in. deck plate
- ADA compliant
- The high-arc, gooseneck design swivels 360 degrees with a 20-in. retractable hose for added convenience during everyday kitchen tasks
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.