Emmeline Pull-Down Bar Kitchen Faucet in Lumicoat Champagne Bronze
SKU# 51529 | MODEL# 9982-CZ-PR-DST
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Emmeline Pull-Down Bar faucet from Delta features a Single Lever handle, made from durable metal in Lumicoat Champagne Bronze finish. With a 1.8 gpm flow rate it is sure to save water and add style and convenience to your kitchen.
The defined ridges of the Emmeline Kitchen Collection’s diamond-shaped spout cut a streamlined profile, balanced by captivating details that lend an elemental sense of old- world flair. Kitchen sink faucets with Touch-Clean Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. Delta Lumicoat Finishes easily wipe clean without the need for cleaners or chemicals and are guaranteed to resist mineral buildup and hard water stains. The ultra-sleek surface repels liquids, resisting water spots and staying cleaner longer, so your faucet stays beautiful. Delta kitchen faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta kitchen faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The defined ridges of the Emmeline Kitchen Collection’s diamond-shaped spout cut a streamlined profile, balanced by captivating details that lend an elemental sense of old world flair.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn't droop over time
- Lumicoat Finishes easily wipe clean without cleaners and chemicals
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- Fits 1 or 3-hole installations with optional deck plate (sold separately)
- Optional 10 in. deck plate available for purchase separately (RP47274AR)
- ADA compliant
- The high-arc, gooseneck design swivels 360 degrees with a 20-in. retractable hose for added convenience during everyday kitchen tasks
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.