Broderick Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet in Chrome
SKU# 51168 | MODEL# 9190-DST
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
This Broderick pull-down kitchen faucet by Delta features an eco-friendly 1.8 gpm flow rate, and comes in Chrome finish.
The powerful features of the Broderick Collection take center stage in the kitchen, with an industrial style that alludes to a rich heritage. The collection includes distinctive bridge faucet and pull-down spring spout faucet options that add a unique element to any kitchen. Styled after the rugged nuts and bolts of machinery, it serves as a true centerpiece in the kitchen. Kitchen sink faucets with Touch-Clean Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. Delta ShieldSpray Technology cleans with laser-like precision while containing mess and splatter. A concentrated jet powers away stubborn messes while an innovative shield of water contains splatter and clears off the mess, so you can spend less time soaking, scrubbing and shirt swapping. Delta kitchen faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. Kitchen sink faucets with Touch-Clean Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta kitchen faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
The powerful features of the Broderick Collection take center stage in the kitchen, with an industrial style that alludes to a rich heritage. The collection includes distinctive bridge faucet and pull-down spring spout faucet options that add a unique element to any kitchen.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn't droop over time
- ShieldSpray Technology powers off the mess without making a mess
- Concentrated stream cuts through messes and innovative water shield reduces splatter
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- Fits 1 or 3-hole installations with optional deck plate (sold separately)
- Optional 10 in. deck plate RP100845AR available for purchase separately
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The high-arc, gooseneck design swivels 360 degrees with a 20-in. retractable hose for added convenience during everyday kitchen tasks
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.