Broderick Pull-Down Bar Kitchen Faucet in Chrome with Touch Tech
SKU# 51180 | MODEL# 9990T-DST
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
The Broderick Pull-Down Bar faucet from Delta features a Single Lever handle, made from durable metal in Chrome finish. With a 1.8 gpm flow rate it is sure to save water and add style and convenience to your kitchen.
The powerful features of the Broderick Collection take center stage in the kitchen, with an industrial style that alludes to a rich heritage. The collection includes distinctive bridge faucet and pull-down spring spout faucet options that add a unique element to any kitchen. Styled after the rugged nuts and bolts of machinery, it serves as a true centerpiece in the kitchen. Kitchen sink faucets with Touch-Clean Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. Delta kitchen faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta kitchen faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
The powerful features of the Broderick Collection take center stage in the kitchen, with an industrial style that alludes to a rich heritage. The collection includes distinctive bridge faucet and pull-down spring spout faucet options that add a unique element to any kitchen.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn't droop over time
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- Fits 1 or 3-hole installations with optional deck plate (sold separately)
- Optional 8 in. deck plate RP100845AR available for purchase separately
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The high-arc, gooseneck design swivels 360 degrees with a 20-in. retractable hose for added convenience during everyday kitchen tasks
- Order RP100632AR for coordinating soap dispenser (sold separately)
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.