Ashlyn Two-Handle Roman Tub Filler in Venetian Bronze with Hand Shower
SKU# 51151 | MODEL# T4764-RB
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
Install the Ashlyn Two-Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet in Venetian Bronze from Delta to add style and functionality to your bathroom remodel.
Complete your bath with a beautifully designed Delta roman tub faucet, meticulously crafted to turn heads and enhance your experience. The included hand shower makes this a versatile addition to your bath, perfect for rinsing off, washing loved ones and pets or keeping your tub clean. An ornate blend of deep, warm tones and subtle highlights give Venetian Bronze a hand-brushed look that can transform a bath. Offering a smooth contrast to light tones and coordinating well with darker ones, this finish can have a beautiful soothing effect on almost any space. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
With sleek, angular lines and soft edges, the Ashlyn bath collection creates a modern appeal at an attractive price.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Trim kit only, must purchase rough-in R4707 separately to complete the unit
- Coordinating hand shower included
- Spray settings include: Full Body spray, Fast Massage spray, Full Spray with Massage, High Efficiency Spray, and Pause
- ADA Compliant
- Alternative rough options: R4707-PX (pex crimp applications), R4707-MF (memory fitting/cold expansion applications)
- Hand shower includes double check valves for backflow protection
- Fits 4-hole 8-16 in. installations
- Rigid slip-on diverter spout
- Valve is not included, must purchase separately
- 4-hole 8-16" insulation
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.