Ashlyn 17 Series Single-Handle Tub & Shower Faucet in Matte Black
SKU# 51144 | MODEL# T17464-BL
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
Install the Ashlyn Tub & Shower Faucet in Matte Black from Delta to add style and functionality to your bathroom remodel.
The sleek, angular lines and soft edges of the Ashlyn bath collection create a modern appeal at an attractive price. Delta is committed to supporting water conservation around the globe and has been recognized as WaterSense Manufacturer Partner of the Year in 2011 and 2013. Getting ready in the morning is far from routine when you are surrounded by a bath that reflects your personal style. You can buy with confidence, knowing that Delta backs this faucet with a lifetime limited warranty.
With sleek, angular lines and soft edges, the Ashlyn bath collection creates a modern appeal at an attractive price.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3 degrees F (+/-1.6 degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Soft, rubber spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your showerhead with the touch of a finger
- Faucet and finish lifetime limited warranty
- Trim kit only, must purchase rough-in R10000-UNBX
- Meets standards set by ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Perfectly coordinates with the Ashlyn bath collection
- Valve is not included, must purchase separately
- Monitor Valve protects from rapid changes in hot or cold water
- Backed by Delta Faucet’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.