Ashlyn 14 Series Single-Handle Tub & Shower Faucet in Matte Black - Less Showerhead
SKU# 51137 | MODEL# T14464-BLLHD
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEED
ZERO SALES TAX
(excl. UT, AZ, CA)
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS?
Install the Ashlyn Tub & Shower Faucet in Matte Black from Delta to add style and functionality to your bathroom remodel.
The sleek, angular lines and soft edges of the Ashlyn bath collection create a modern appeal at an attractive price. Delta pressure-balance valves use Monitor Technology to protect you and your family from sudden temperature changes. Delta's less-shower head faucets offer you the flexibility to choose your preferred shower head features and style. Fits any shower head with a 1/2 in. connection.
With sleek, angular lines and soft edges, the Ashlyn bath collection creates a modern appeal at an attractive price.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3 degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal Valve separately to complete the unit
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- LHD= Less shower head (order separately)
- Single function operation
- Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Lifetime limited warranty covers parts and finish defects
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.