Elkay commercial faucets combine performance and style. From the commercial kitchen to the classroom, we have faucets for a variety of applications. Select from options and styles that make it easier to take on the tasks you do every day.
Who is Elkay?
Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition, we offer prep, bar, bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms, office buildings, health care facilities, parks and recreation areas and more.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Faucet is ADA compliant.
- LEAD-FREE COMPLIANT: Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 to meet all federal and state regulations for low or no-lead products.
- LOW FLOW: Includes water-saving features.
- SOLID BRASS CONSTRUCTION: Built for long-term durability.
- 3 FAUCET HOLES: Faucet designed to be installed using three faucet holes.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.