Made of hard, natural quartz sand particles and high-performance UV-stable acrylic resins, Elkay Quartz Luxe kitchen, prep/bar and laundry sinks are exceptionally durable and silky smooth. This makeup creates a hygienic, non porous surface that resists germs. The composite sink comes in popular, neutral colors such as brown, black, gray and white plus bold colors like red, blue and mint.
Who is Elkay?
Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition, we offer prep, bar, bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms, office buildings, health care facilities, parks and recreation areas and more.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- CHARCOAL: This dark gray color turns up the heat with smokin' style.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Made of natural quartz, the hardest component of granite, these durable sinks are impact resistant to your toughest sink tasks.
- RICH COLOR, HEAT SAFE, EASY CLEAN: Match sink to your decor; vibrant color won't fade; heat safe to 535°F; wash with damp cloth and soapy water.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Rounded, microfine quartz particles allow for an ultrasmooth, non porous surface that resists bacteria, dirt, food and stains.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3- 1/2".