BOCCHI sinks bring back the ultimate material to your kitchen. Fireclay, a 100% natural, organic and recyclable material used by craftsman for centuries to create timeless appliances, has now returned to your kitchen. Fired in kilns at 2000°F, Fireclay becomes the most durable material used in today's kitchens. Thus, dealing with extreme heat coming from pots and pans is definitely not a problem. Additionally, our proprietary glaze is fused with the fireclay body so our sinks have a non-porous, uniform, scratch and stain resistant surface. With their distinctive looks, BOCCHI sinks are truly crafted to match your style and hold up to your busy life.
Sotto Undermount sinks offer five size options and a full pallet of designer colors for your dream kitchen. Whether you want to create an elegant spacious work space for your main counter or add a bar sink to your busy kitchen, Sotto Undermount Sinks have a solution for you. With the availability of different width and depths, Sotto sinks will surely bring the beauty and functionality to your kitchen. Form fitting sink rack and strainer are included with each Sotto Undermount sink.
Who is BOCCHI?
With origins dating back to 1950, BOCCHI brings the history and charm of the Mediterranean to the U.S. Kitchen and Bath market, calling Alpharetta, GA home. BOCCHI’s wide range of products extends from classical to modern, each created by Turkish and Italian designers to lend European style and create distinctive American products that bring more warmth to the kitchen. The company’s special product groupings include timelessly elegant fireclay kitchen and bathroom sinks, granite kitchen sinks, coordinating faucets, accessories and fixtures.
- Exclusive high pressure casted, organic fine fireclay construction
- May be installed as an undermount or drop-in sink
- Includes chrome strainer
- 100% non-porous surface provides unmatched stain resistance compared to matte stone or other composite materials
- Extreme resistance to chip, discoloration, scratching and cracking
- We do not recommend cutting the countertop until you receive the sink - sizes may vary slightly and the sink itself should be used as a guide for cutting
- Sink can accommodate a garbage disposal - Flange extension not needed
- Requires a minimum 18 in. wide sink base cabinet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty