With its smooth, clean silhouette, Pinstripe Pure evokes a sense of relaxed luxury and vintage 1930s American style. This valve trim with bold lever handle is easy to operate, and features soft, clean edges for a bold accent in the shower. Pair this trim with a MasterShower 2- or 3-way transfer valve to create a personalized shower experience.
Bring a classic or traditional style to your bathroom with a vanity or shower faucet from the Pinstripe Pure collection from Kohler. With styled handles, the latest technology, and modern finishes it's easy to find a solution for your unique home.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement whole adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Includes face plate with handle.
- Single handle controls flow to outlets.
- Supplied with ADA-compliant metal Pure design lever handle.
- When used with K-728 Series MasterShower diverter valves, handle controls flow to two or three outlets individually or any two outlets at a time.
- When used with K-737 Series MasterShower diverter valves, handle controls flow to two or three outlets individually or only one outlet at a time.
- Valve (not supplied) can be configured on site for 2- or 3-outlet operation.
- 360 degrees handle rotation with three-outlet operation.
- 120 degrees handle rotation with two-outlet operation.
- Complements Pinstripe faucets and accessories.
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.