With subtly upturned spout and handles, Stryke Kitchen Collection faucets radiate confidence and include thoughtful innovations to enhance everyday use. Touch it on. Touch it off. Whether you have two full hands or 10 messy fingers, Delta Touch2O Technology helps keep your kitchen faucet clean, even when your hands aren't. A simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle with your wrist or forearm activates the flow of water at the temperature where your handle is set. The Delta TempSense LED light changes color to alert you to the water’s temperature and eliminates any possible surprises or discomfort. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta kitchen faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Electronic parts are backed by our 5-year electronic parts warranty.
With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours.
Who is Delta?
One of the most well known faucet brands, Delta is dedicated to innovative products, modern designs, and latest water technology. Delta products for bathrooms and kitchens feature the best materials, finishes, styles and innovations such as touchless faucets, two-in-one showers, and more.
- With Touch2O Technology, a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle will start and stop the flow of water
- Helps keep your faucet cleaner, because washing the mess off your hands shouldn’t involve making a mess of your faucet
- LED light signals blue when touch mode is active and flashes red when batteries are running low
- Automatic water flow shut-off after four minutes helps conserve water
- Integrated TempSense LED light shows water temperature, changing from blue to magenta to red as temperature increases
- Requires 6 AA (included) or 6 C batteries
- Intuitive Touch2O Technology can sense the difference between a touch and a grab, reducing the chances of false activation
- Optional A/C adapter EP73954 may be ordered separately
- MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn't droop over time
- Single-hole or 3-hole insulation (deck plate sold separately)
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.