This WaterSense-labeled high-efficiency toilet delivers water conservation and easy installation in a sleek, skirted design. The Cimarron two-piece skirted toilet utilizes Kohler innovative installation system for easier, more intuitive installation. The skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets.
The Cimarron collection offers the perfect duo for a powder room. And with its transitional styling, it's also a great place to start for a larger, custom-designed bathroom. With clean lines and soft, graceful curves, the Cimarron collection coordinates with a wide range of bathroom styles.
Who is Kohler?
With a legacy spanning centuries, Kohler is hyper focused on improving design, innovation, and sustainability for your home and lifestyle. Industry leading fixtures from sinks and faucets to toilets and lighting all embody the artistry and craftsmanship the Kohler brand is world-renowned for. Each product's bold style creates a statement while adding convenience, cleanliness, and class to your home.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- Patented ReadyLock installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Combination consists of the K-5309 bowl and the K-4369-RA tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- Wax ring not included
Water Conservation Requirements
Water efficiency standards for plumbing products such as faucets, toilets, and showerheads vary state to state. Products that do not comply with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for water conservation are not eligible for purchase or shipping in specific regions.
This product meets water efficiency standards and is eligible for purchase in all contiguous U.S. states.